Complaint Review: USA Forwarding

• Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: Kenneth — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
USA Forwarding
9295 Siempre Viva Rd #8 San Diego, California United States of America

USA Forwarding employed by them as a courier. forwarding packages oversees, then refuse to pay me San Diego, California

This company USA Forwarding, after applying for employment,  contacted me by e-mail, in December of 2009, to become a courier forwarding freight out of the country. I would receive packages at my home.  My job was to  process all paperwork for customs, through my home computer/printer, with all pre paid shipping invoices,  then take to the post office for shipment.

I had a Manager at the main office, that I would keep in contact with by e-mail, phone, live chat. I was to be paid after one month of training and service. I did receive packages for the month of December, and was to be paid by January 14th 2010.

After not receiving my pay, for the month of great service, the company USA Forwarding  changed my password, stopped all packages. took me out of their data base e-b editor their software to run the courier program. They will not return any of my phone calls, e-mails, etc......

I did goggle the company after they  contacted me before I filled out an application. There was nothing negative about them. I was totally scammed beware of USA FORWADING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Forwarding/San-Diego-California-92154/USA-Forwarding-employed-by-them-as-a-courier-forwarding-packages-oversees-then-refuse-t-557971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Forwarding