Complaint Review: USA GRANT APPLICATIONS OCEAN VIEW 01

• Updated: Sun, March 14, 2010

• Reported By: johnny — socorro New Mexico United States of America
USA GRANT APPLICATIONS OCEAN VIEW 01
29L ATLANTIC AVE. ocean view, Delaware United States of America

USA GRANT APPLICATIONS OCEAN VIEW 01 I did not authorize any individual or any orginization to charge any fees to my credit card, yet my bank statement reflects a charge of $19.95 to my credit card ocean view, Delaware

*Author of original report: resolved

*Consumer Comment: Make up your mind

*Author of original report: can't log in

*Author of original report: resolved

I have visited many sites attempting to get a grant. Many of these sites are camouflaged as government agencies. BEWARE!! They are well oiled scamming machines. I have declined to proceed when I suspect a scam, yet somehow my credit card was charged without my authorization or knowledge. I don't understand how they can get away with it.

CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder RipoffReport.com Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com Rip-off Report PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-GRANT-APPLICATIONS-OCEAN-VIEW-01/ocean-view-Delaware-/USA-GRANT-APPLICATIONS-OCEAN-VIEW-01-I-did-not-authorize-any-individual-or-any-orginizati-567540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA GRANT APPLICATIONS OCEAN VIEW 01

resolved

AUTHOR: johnny - (United States of America)

This matter has been resolved

Make up your mind

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

In Feb. you post that the issue is resolved and your money was refunded.  Now you're saying that your money was not refunded.   Which is it?

can't log in

AUTHOR: johnny - (United States of America)

I must have touched a nerve when I filed my initial rip-off report and my update report, because now I can't even log in to spcoaching nor snyenrgy pro. This shows that once you start questioning their practices. their response is to ignore you or to shut you out completely. This goes against their "we guarantee to stand by you until you get your grant". I view of this fact I don't understand why they don't refund my money.

resolved