Complaint Review: USA GRANTS INC.

• Submitted: Sat, December 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By: MTS — Chatom Alabama United States of America
1500 East Tropicana Blvd. # 214 Internet United States of America

USA GRANTS INC. BEWARE This "grant writing company" is a complete SCAM; they took $16,200 from me & gave me nothing!! Internet

I was contacted by Joe Schueger and Todd Payne in the Spring of 2008 informing me I qualified for a large grant for my small buisness. I refused but in the Fall of 2008 the harassing phone calls started again. I was promised $1.5 million if I paid the sum of $16,200 which I paid in three installments.

My buisness had just started up and wasn't making much money so I had to use my personal savings which is now completely gone. I am blind and my savings was all I had to depend on.

Every time I spoke with a USA Grant team member I was given a date to get my grant money but I never saw that day. In July 2009 I lost all contact with USA Grant.

I am desperate to see justice served for myself and others who have been victims of these people. I will do anything necessary to resolve this injustice.

If you are contacted by this company PLEASE DO NOT acknowledge them rather please report them. Beware of these names: Joe Shchueger, Todd Payne, Tom Bishop and David Ravenell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-GRANTS-INC/internet/USA-GRANTS-INC-BEWARE-This-grant-writing-company-is-a-complete-SCAM-they-took-16200-538481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA GRANTS INC.