• Report: #319298

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Estherville Iowa
USA Gold - USA Credit Superstore
1 Millenium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Gold - USA Credit Superstore Credit Card Services Uniontown Pennsylvania

I was under the impression that this was a secured credit card. I entered my banking information to apply for the card. They debited my account and sent me the card. I tried to use it and it was not valid. I called the company to complain and ask for my money back and they refused my request. Instead they doubled my voucher (which is a certificate to match dollars spent). I was unhappy and when I tried to use my voucher on their website I was unable to as there was no place on the site to redeem the voucher.

I thought I would use it later, and in later months their website had moved and I don't even know where to look for it now as this has been a problem since 2002 when I originally applied for the "credit card". I have basically been out of my money since then.

Tonya
Estherville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Gold-USA-Credit-Superstore/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Gold-USA-Credit-Superstore-Credit-Card-Services-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-319298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Gold - USA Credit Superstore