Complaint Review: USA LEGAL RESOURCE

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jo Ann — Whittier California United States of America
USA LEGAL RESOURCE

USA LEGAL RESOURCE referred to attorney who hung up on me when I mentioned reffered by USA LEGAL CHARGED ME FOR NON SERVICE . Internet

Charged my bank for service not provided, also billed me for services I did not want such as Power House, and some Auto , trying to get bank to cancel the transactions.  Left on hold when I called customer service to demand refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-LEGAL-RESOURCE/internet/USA-LEGAL-RESOURCE-referred-to-attorney-who-hung-up-on-me-when-I-mentioned-reffered-by-US-921592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA LEGAL RESOURCE