Complaint Review: USA LEGAL

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Sanford Florida
USA LEGAL

USA LEGAL THIS COMPANY TRIED TO SALE ME ANOTHER SERVICE THAT WAS A SHOPPING COUPON, I SAID NO THE SEVICE WAS NOT CANCELLED 1-800-290-1499 , Internet

This company is a ripoff because the legal service you think you getting is really just a scam to to sell you some other service or product that you were not looking to purchase. I was told they would give me  a 7 day free couponing membership, which I said no. They told me I was confirming the legal service, and gave me a phone number that I could cancel at anytime I wanted. I called the number a few days after to cancel the legal service because I found a local attorney on my own. They made me feel the account was canceled. I  now see that they had been charging my account for months. When I called to complain I was told that it was my mistake , that I  canceled the couponing membership ( the one I said no to, the one I thought I did have. I should have kept track of my bank statements better. Do yourself a favor, don't use this service, try the yellow pages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-LEGAL/internet/USA-LEGAL-THIS-COMPANY-TRIED-TO-SALE-ME-ANOTHER-SERVICE-THAT-WAS-A-SHOPPING-COUPON-I-SAI-1038747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA LEGAL