• Report: #991972

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: pippo — san francisco California United States of America
USA Legal Resource
222 East Carrillo St Ste 400 Santa Barbara, California United States of America

USA Legal Resource Marketing In Motion, Inc. Having "cancelled" today, within 10 day "trial," I am waiting to see if company collects a $34.+ monthly charge after my cancellation. Santa Barbara, California

*Author of original report: No Additional Charges by US Legal Resource

On December 26th 2012 I agreed to USA Legal Resource 10 day "trial" for $3.95. Today is anuary 5th 2013, the last day of the 10 days of trial service.  I have cancelled the service via 2 emails, 1 telephone message and an email to their attorneys in Santa Barbara, CA and the BBB.  Unable to reach a "live" person is NOT my responsibility as the expiration occurs on a weekend when their office is closed.  Should I automatically be charged the $34.+ monthly I am holding the company and its officers liable for ALL charges including overdraft fees, etc...

If after 1 week I have or have not been charged this fee I will report as such to this site to confirm or deny personally if said company is a "rip-off".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Legal-Resource/Santa-Barbara-California-93101/USA-Legal-Resource-Marketing-In-Motion-Inc-Having-cancelled-today-within-10-day-tri-991972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Legal Resource

No Additional Charges by US Legal Resource

AUTHOR: pippo - (USA)

To my surprise I was not charged the monthly fee after canceling the U.S. Legal Resource 10 day trial.  To confirm this I received an email from them and even a telephone call from the corporation President asking me about the service and why I was dissatisfied!

This company did seem responsive and reasonable even if the 10 day trial extended to additional days because of it being a weekend/holiday.  It, however, did not change the fact that the attorney they referred to me never returned my two calls left on their answering machine.  If the attorney couldn't return a message on their system after 10 days, I would hate to be in "lock-up" with them representing me!

softly