Complaint Review: USA Legal Resource

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: mgmontini — Albany New York
USA Legal Resource
Ventura Blvd #47-372 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

USA Legal Resource Ellis Law Group (800)793-9859 First Phone Message Box unable to accept Message, then Phone Messages unreturned, No Help Woodland Hills California

Applied for Legal Services on Internet.  Got a Call saying a little over $3 for "Trial Period".  Email to me (finally) for 2 Lawyers.  Ellis Law Group had Phone Message Box filled, and could not accept messages (2 days); after which, when Messages cleared, they did not answer my calls when I left Message at (800)793-9859 (given to me by USA Legal Resource).  Looked them up on the Internet, found an email.  Emailed.  G. Ellis called right on the day the "Trial Period" was to end.  Told me I had no real case, but said I should give him a week to research the matter and he would get back to me.  Ellis Law Group seems to be in Illinois, I am in NY; yet USA Legal Resource gave me his Phone number.  Action had to do with NY Civil Service and Union contract; yet he said he never read the union contract.  In fact, there are 2 Unions and 2 different Union Contracts, yet he did not know this and only mentioned a Union Contract (not even the name of either Union).

I cancelled on the day the Trial Period ended so that I would not be charged.  Will "Dispute the Charge" on my Credit Card if they try to charge it.  Will also have the company issue me a new credit card #.

The other Lawyer is in Utica NY; a couple of hundred miles away from where I live and work.  USELESS organization even if it is honest.  Though, my impression/opinion is that it is not honest in its effort to provide a worthwhile service for the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Legal-Resource/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/USA-Legal-Resource-Ellis-Law-Group-800793-9859-First-Phone-Message-Box-unable-to-accept-1040032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Legal Resource