Complaint Review: USA Legal Resource

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
USA Legal Resource

USA Legal Resource Do not pay this company any money for services. They are straight ripoff artists and extortionists, they will take your money for the promise of services you will never receive. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not a Scam!!!

They will charge you $35 a month every month regardless of whether you use their services and all they do is give you a name and number of a lawyer that you can find yourself in the yellow pages. I used their referral to contact an attorney and when i never received a call back, they blamed it on me and just told me that they have a policy and cannot refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Legal-Resource/internet/USA-Legal-Resource-Do-not-pay-this-company-any-money-for-services-They-are-straight-ripo-876772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Legal Resource

Not a Scam!!!

AUTHOR: Sherry - (United States of America)

I do not see why people call USA Legal Resource a "scam". Obviously people who have experiences like this are not paying enough attention to what they are signing up for. I had an attorney locally that was charging me $8000 for my divorce. I could not afford him so I looked up other resources and came across USA Legal resource. i called and spoke with a friendly rep who got me all set up. I was offered some other trial services, which I denied, so I was never charged for. Within 24 hours I got an email with an attorney's information and instruction to call him. I had a rough time getting him to call me back so I called the customer service and they gave me a different attorney. He answered on the first ring with a sort of rude tone. I was very "put-off" by him and hung up without even speaking with him. So I called back USA and they explained that sometimes attorneys just have strong personailities and assured me that he was a good lawyer. i called him back and this time explained my issue. I could tell he is a good attorney and knowledgable. he quoted me $2000 with $500 upfront and allowed me to pay $100/month until it was paid off. My divorce was handled perfectly. I paid my monthly fee to USA for 7 months and never looked back. They were kind, informative and helpful. I will be using  them again.