Complaint Review: USA Locksmith

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
USA Locksmith
www.usalocksmith.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

USA Locksmith USA Locksmith ripped me off four times the price they gave on the phone... Horrible customer service... Liars Atlanta, Other Cities Georgia, other states

USA Locksmiths fooled me and never told me that they will charge me four times the price they gave me on the phone. $207 is not the amount you pay for a simple locksmith to unlock your car. It was a complete ripoff at the time I desperately needed someone to fairly help me not add to my problems. I wish they go to hell for ripping off a student like that who lives on every single penny.

They also have a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service. Incredibly rude people.

After a thousand calls and wasting thousands of minutes waiting for ANYONE to speak to me(they passed the calls to each other all the time), they agreed(with maximum rudeness) to give only $40 sent back to my account.
and guess what?? THEY NEVER DID !!

It is so unfair to rip off someone in desperate need like that.

I hope you will never experience "business" with them because you will terribly regret it.

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Locksmith/Atlanta-Georgia/USA-Locksmith-USA-Locksmith-ripped-me-off-four-times-the-price-they-gave-on-the-phone-H-341759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Locksmith