Complaint Review: USA Looan

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: RubyRed — Detroit Michigan
USA Looan
Internet USA

USA Lo\oan RipOff, told I was approved for a personal loan for $2,000 by paying 1st payment of $205 with a greendot money dot card Internet

I was told by this Austin Mark claiming to be with USA Loans, that I was approved for a $2000 personal loan with a payment of $200 a mot for 12 months and that this was based on how much money I make and not on my credit. He said this would help my credit with them and in the future. I was told I had to pay the first payment with a GreenDot Money Pak Reload Card, then the money will be deposit into my account. Well guess it was not, and I knew after I loaded the money that it was a scam. When I called the number that he called me from, guess what it was busy. I just got ripped off.

Just a warning, if you offered a loan make sure it is legite, I should have known better, because I always check the company, only I didn't this time because of financial needs. The Flags are right in your face..never buy a moneycard to give the numbers to someone. This person have all my personal information that will definitly have to be changed. Watch out for scams this person was calling from a Seattle WA phone number, but who knows he could have been right in the same state as me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Looan/internet/USA-Looan-RipOff-told-I-was-approved-for-a-personal-loan-for-2000-by-paying-1st-payme-1059052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Looan