liquid

Complaint Review: USA MOBILITY

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: pissed customer after 17 years of s — dana point California United States of America
USA MOBILITY

USA MOBILITY USA Mobility RIP OFF, Internet

After 17 years with voicemail services from usa mobility, my bill has tripled over the years, they say i have two way paging. Well I dont, all I have is a simple voice mail when people call they can leave me a voice mail message. well they disconnected my service because I owed $2.47...spoke with Angela in collection at 888-781-7243..this rep is CLUELESS...this is why you should do well in school so you dont end up as a collections rep that has no authority...

if youre going to represent a company, you should know what Im taking about when youre asking me to pay a bill for a service I do not have or asked for. Yet Im being told that I need to pay in advance 163.00 to cover service till Dec 2012. And at that time I can dispute what service Im paying forfolks, all I can say is DO NOT use this company for any type of service they provide..im also going to file a complaint with the FCC and BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-MOBILITY/internet/USA-MOBILITY-USA-Mobility-RIP-OFF-Internet-931631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA MOBILITY