Complaint Review: USA PERSONAL LOANS

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Elsa — sarasota Florida United States of America
USA PERSONAL LOANS

USA PERSONAL LOANS CHRIS JOHNSON I apllied for a loan online and this company called saying I qualified for a 1500 loan but I had to purchase a green dot money pak of 140 dollars so I can give them the voucher # and confirm the money Internet, Internet

I applied for a short term loan online and this company called me and stated that I was approved for a $1500 loan.  In order for me to get the loan I had to purchase a green dot value pak of $140.  The loan officer stated that the money pak was just to verify that the money was there and that they would not use it.  After many attempts the loan officer(Chris Johnson) convinced me and I gave him the voucher # to the money pak.  He said the money would be in my account 2 to 3 hours later.  There was absolutely no money in my account and the money pak had been used.

I tried calling them and they said that they wanted me to pay $187 for a processing fee.  I asked them if they thought I would fall for their trap once more. Please help me!  I am a single mom of three kids under the age of five and I can not believe that there are people out there that can do this for a living.

I want this to stop so that they do not hurt anyone else.  Thank You!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-PERSONAL-LOANS/internet/USA-PERSONAL-LOANS-CHRIS-JOHNSON-I-apllied-for-a-loan-online-and-this-company-called-sayi-882534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA PERSONAL LOANS