• Report: #196672

• Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006

• Reported By:farmington Arkansas
USA PLATINUM SHOPPING CLUB, A.k.a.,USA PLATINUM CREDIT
Internet U.S.A.

USA Platinum Credit Card Aka, USA Shopping Club USA PLATINUM CREDIT called me and offered ("PRE-APPROVED") me a "PLATINUM" credit line. I anxiously gave all my personal info to the man on the other end That is a $79.99 lesson I will not soon forget Internet

USA PLATINUM CREDIT called me and offered,or,("PRE-APPROVED") me a "PLATINUM" credit line one evening about a week ago. I'd been looking for ways to re-establish my credit. But only if I had a bank account.....

So,not realizing I would regret(instead of rejoice) an attempt to repair my credit, I anxiously gave all my personal info to the man on the other end. After the 20 minutes of Legal "DISCLAIMERS", we were closing the deal.

Finally, he ended with a note to watch the mail for my card which would arrive in 5-7 business days. Until today, that's what I've been doing. Not only do I feel like an idiot, I'm not looking forward to the processes I WILL BE TAKING to resolve this matter!

Valarie
farmington, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-PLATINUM-SHOPPING-CLUB-AkaUSA-PLATINUM-CREDIT/internet/USA-Platinum-Credit-Card-Aka-USA-Shopping-Club-USA-PLATINUM-CREDIT-called-me-and-offered-196672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA PLATINUM SHOPPING CLUB, A.k.a.,USA PLATINUM CREDIT