Complaint Review: USA-POCKETBIKES.COM

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:FOX RIVER GROVE Illinois
USA-POCKETBIKES.COM
USA-POCKETBIKES.COM GLENDORA, California U.S.A.

USA-POCKETBIKES.COM USA POCKET BIKES TOOK MY MONEY AND WILL NOT SUPPLY MINI QUAD OR RESPOND GLENDORA California

I ordered a mini quad for my kid's in May,2008.The quad showed up late and the box was badly damaged.When I opend the box the quad to me looked used and badly damaged and missing parts.(not fully assembled like they say on the website)I reported it to usa pocket bikes that same day and they told to me to file a claim,take photos and they would take care of it as their website says.Fed ex picked up the bike like I was instructed to do by E-mail from customer service rep Mark Bates.I confirmed thru Fed EX that they recieved the quad back on July 10th.After no response I called several times finally talking to someone saying."oh we have had problems with our computer system and all of the records from past cliams are lost and you have to resubmit a claim."I did resubmit the claim and talked to Mark Bates again and he said to me that I was not going to get anything because nobody said it was ok to return the quad.I sent back the E-mail that Mark himself sent me telling me to send back the quad.Long story short it is 09-26-08 and nobody,including the owner or manager will call me back or respond to e-mails.To date I am out $365.00 and No one will respond to me in any way.The managers name is Russel 1-800-915-7320 ext 425.The owners name is Phillip Peterson 1800-915-7320 ext 429.This Company obviously does not stand by the products they deliver or don't deliver.

Usapocketbikeripoff
FOX RIVER GROVE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-POCKETBIKESCOM/GLENDORA-California/USA-POCKETBIKESCOM-USA-POCKET-BIKES-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-WILL-NOT-SUPPLY-MINI-QUAD-OR-RESPON-376228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA-POCKETBIKES.COM