Complaint Review: USA People Search

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: putthemoutofbusiness — Oro Valley Arizona United States of America
USA People Search

USA People Search This is a total rip-off and they know it. Internet

I ordered a complete background report on an individual.  The information they provided was incorrect, outdated, completely worthless.  After I received the report I went on line and did my own research and found the correct information using free public records.  If I could find it, they should have been able to do the same.

I emailed them within the hour (it was after their business hours) telling them I wanted my money back.  Explainging that they did not provide what they advertised.  I told them I was disputing the charge with my Bank.

I then called their customer service.  They informed me that all they could do is repeat the search.  I again explained they couldn't provide a correct background check to begin with.  I asked to speak to her supervisor.  After waiting almost 10 minutes, another young lady was repeating the same thing the previous gal said.  No refunds.

These type businesses need to have a class action suit against them.  I will now file complaints to the federal government, the State's Attorney's Office, and Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-People-Search/internet/USA-People-Search-This-is-a-total-rip-off-and-they-know-it-Internet-582616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA People Search