Complaint Review: USA Platinum - CMG Credit

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Cheney Washington
USA Platinum - CMG Credit
1 Millenium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Platinum - CMG CREDIT I requested a refund and they were not cooperative in fulfilling my request. Uniontown Pennsylvania

I purchased a "credit card" with a fee of $150.00 from this company over five years ago. I realized it was was not a standard credit card, but a card to purchase items from a retail company. I contacted them and told them my situation. However, they were not cooperative in giving me a refund. Instead, the company representative said no other company offered prices as low as theirs. I recently obtained a credit report on my behalf and this company is STILL on my credit profile. I am going to try and dispute this account, and recommend that other people who have encountered this unfortunate set of circumstances consider taking similar action.

Cheney, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Platinum-CMG-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401-6408/USA-Platinum-CMG-CREDIT-I-requested-a-refund-and-they-were-not-cooperative-in-fulfilling-303094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Platinum - CMG Credit