Complaint Review: USA Platinum Credit

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:coulee Dam Washington
USA Platinum Credit
One Millennium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Platinum Credit fraudulent ripoff business Uniontown Pennsylvania

We too were contacted by these people and we gave them our bank information. They debited our account for 19.95 and we were set up to have that amount taken every month for special services like perscription drug discounts and road side assistance.

Well the drug discount is the one we already have through our medical insurance and we have roadside assistence with our auto policy. We called to cancel this card and was told that the platinum card was free to us and that the other portion would be cancelled.

Well after reading all the negitive reports I have decided to put an ACH stop on this company through my bank. This means that they cannot at any time in the future debit my account. Anyone can do this through their bank it cost me 5.00 but it is well worth it.

Thanks for the heads up. I am passing it on to everyone I know. By the way you can get almost all the stuff in their online store for 1/2price or less at Walmart.

Stephanie
coulee Dam, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Platinum-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Platinum-Credit-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-54107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Platinum Credit