• Report: #119655

• Reported By:cincinnati Ohio
USA Platinum Credit
usaplatinumcreditline.com Internet U.S.A.

USA Platinum Credit ripoff Internet

I have the luxury of high speed internet, so when the company called me and said i was pre-approved because i submitted an application, i quickly starting researching the company while on line withh them. They offer you $7,500 of unsecured credit. This can ONLY be used online and ONLY at usa shopping club. Not, Amazon, not ebay, not anywhere. ONLY usa shopping club. The first person asked for my bank routing number to verify i have an account. I asked them if they are going to charge me and they said no. Without giving the routing number you will not get to the second person. The second person then asked for my account number. That threw up red flas immediatley. they needed the routing number so that they can charge me a membersip fee of about $80.00. I said charge it to my credit line that you just gave me. They siad since they do not perform a credit check that they need to debit it from my bank. I said no thank you and have a nice day.

cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2004 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Platinum-Credit/internet/USA-Platinum-Credit-ripoff-Internet-119655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Platinum Credit