Complaint Review: USA Platinum Plus Credit

• Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:millcreek Washington
USA Platinum Plus Credit
usaplatinumplus.com , Oregon U.S.A.

USA Platinum Plus Credit scam lied stole money from my bank account Oregon Oregon

I was on the internet looking at my e-mail and saw a offer for a free $500 visa gift card. I responded by clicking on the link. Only to be stopped by pop-ups for an hour and a half. This website asked for my bank number stating it was for the visa gift card. I soon learned there was no gift card it was all scams to get my information. I canceled and logged off. Then I go to get birthday party supplies for my son, only to have my debit card decline. So in surprise I called my bank to find out why and learned that this credit company had pulled $150 from my account. I called the 800 number, just to be told that I had ordered a on line credit card. I dont even have a job to pay a credit bill, so this was insane to me.

After finding out I would only get a parshal refund due to application fees, I asked to speak with a supervisor. When the supervisor got on the line she stated that I could do a three way with my bank and there banking department to get my refund autherised in 3 days rather than the 20 days she was suggesting for something I had not ordered. She quickly came on the line and said the banking department was closed.

I then asked for there web site to look and see where this fee was clearly posed with credit application. She very very quickly rambled a web site then put me on hold. When she came back on the line she rattled off another 800 number told me to call tomorrow and said have a nice day, then hung up the line. This company not only rips people off but puts them out of home, this was my rent money and along with the overdraft fees from my bank, myself and two sons may be forced to live in the streets.

Misty
millcreek, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2006 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Platinum-Plus-Credit/Oregon/USA-Platinum-Plus-Credit-scam-lied-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-Oregon-Oregon-184155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Platinum Plus Credit