Complaint Review: USA Platinum

• Reported By:Craig Alaska
USA Platinum
inc.usaplatinumcard.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Platinum Card, USA Credit, USA Shopping CLub ripoff Nationwide Internet

Quite simply I thought I was applying for a credit card. I did not see the very small print saying I was going to be billed $150.00. I immediatly put a block on any billing in that range. The fact is thought that it should have been in big bold print exactly what they were doing. That I was apllying not for credit with anyone but them, and that they were going to bill me 150 bucks to do it.

If they were a honest credit card company I would not have minded getting billed by them. But from all I can see they are just some rippoff artists. I mean i called their offices during business hours (which it said on the phone their business hours) and it said to call back during business hours.

Brian
Craig, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2003 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Platinum/nationwide/USA-Platinum-Card-USA-Credit-USA-Shopping-CLub-ripoff-Nationwide-Internet-75813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Platinum