Complaint Review: USA Pocket Bikes

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: John — Dallas Texas U.S.A.
USA Pocket Bikes

USA Pocket Bikes One Month Later and NO BIKE Internet, Internet

We ordered this bike last month, August of 2011, we called when the bike didn't arrive in 1 week.  They stated they bike would be sent out that week.  Another week passes and my little boy didn't get it.  Called them and they told us they were out of the bike since it was the cheapest bike they had but they just got them in and it would ship for sure.  The next week passes and no bike, I call them and they said they were behind on their orders because they have to repack them for shipping, that we would have it for sure by Tuesday, September 13, 2011.  Called them today for tracking on September 12, and it's "due to ship today", he said they would send it "express 2nd day" and we should have it by next Monday?  Huh?

This is the only time we have run across this on the internet.  The guy told us that they are fighting to stay in business. [continued below]....
.....  He is a nice enough guy but has no authority whatsoever.  I just want the bike, my little boy comes home every night looking for it and waiting for the UPS truck.

Do not buy from this company, I will put this on my Facebook so all my friends will know.  We chose this company because they were $50 cheaper, but it looks like in this case you really do "get what you pay for".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Pocket-Bikes/internet/USA-Pocket-Bikes-One-Month-Later-and-NO-BIKE-Internet-Internet-775832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Pocket Bikes