Complaint Review: USA Pocket Sports/Bikes

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
USA Pocket Sports/Bikes
427 East Arrow Highway San Dimas, California U.S.A.

USA Pocket Sports, USA Pocket Sports/Bikes Fraudulant Rip-off Scam Artist San Dimas California

On january 12, 2009 I sent a check to USA Power Sports for a pocket bike for my son. On January 20, 2009 the check was cashed and posted at my bank. I did not hear anything from this company until I decided to call their bogus 800 number where there is no live person. I finally began, and am still continuing to the day of this report - April 6, 2009 - on an email exchange with Mark Bates.

Several emails from him indicated "the product was sent", another email gave me a "fake UPS tracking number", and yet many more after that indicated "the item was shipping shortly". Then they sent me a letter saying they could not refund my order because the "credit card" I used was terminated? I wrote a check! For the last 2 months I have asked for refunds and have gotten responses "denying that they received a check"; then they wanted me to "prove I sent a check". I reported them to the BBB however....I have still not received my refund.

I spoke with one gentleman who told me "the check was sent days ago". I waited, checked the mail...no check. I sent an email to Mark Bates to ask why I hadn't received my refund. His email response said, "at this moment your check is being issued" (?) This is the biggest runaround scam artist fraudulent person I have ever met in my life. don't waste your time or money on this fake company!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Pocket-SportsBikes/San-Dimas-California-91740/USA-Pocket-Sports-USA-Pocket-SportsBikes-Fraudulant-Rip-off-Scam-Artist-San-Dimas-Califo-441263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Pocket Sports/Bikes