Complaint Review: USA Pool Depot

USA Pool Depot
Internet USA

USA Pool Depot Ed Mara / Maira / Marra / Guinan Internet

*Consumer Comment: Well played Ed

This guy and his son are criminals. Most recent company is called USA Pool Depot. He also changes his last name to Maira or Marra. He almost always travels with his son Ed JR. and can be easily recognized because he does not have fingers on the right hand. Please e-mail me your story at EdMara.Thief yahoo.com. I'm collecting evidence to press criminal charges against him and his son.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Pool-Depot/internet/USA-Pool-Depot-Ed-Mara-Maira-Marra-Guinan-Internet-1061293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Pool Depot

Well played Ed

AUTHOR: Devious one! - ()

Well Played Ed Sr. the move with the your attorney's motion.  Keep in mind the P.A. Attorney General is yet one link in the chain I have planned for you.  You Attorney can only practice in PA.  Not in Ohio, Or Jersey, Noth Carolina, Georgia, Florida, or South Carolina.  Yes Ed I have contacted some of the folks you have ripped off and have spoken to those states Attorney General's also.  I have encouraged these folks to contact the PA Attorney General also.  I promise this all the money you have taken from us by ripping us off is going to be spent by you to keep you and Mini-me from going to prison!  I won't rest until there is justice for all of us.  The AG'S are the first link.......I will also be talking to Feds I am sure they will be interested in this little scam you two have going.  Oh yeah nice one on setting up the fake Yahoo site for complaints......all your trying to do is get infor someone can use against you and give it to your attorney.  I suggest next time you use a different computed it recognized your ISP and put your from PA in this post.....................................Your an Idiot!!!!!!!  See ya soon cupcake!