Complaint Review: USA Relocation, Inc

• Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Mitch — Selma California United States of America
USA Relocation, Inc
16000 Blythe st AnthemVan Nuys, California United States of America

USA Relocation, Inc USA Relocation & Transfer, Inc Incapable of doing their contracted job, shouldn't be licensed AnthemVan Nuys, California

2/3 of the movers didn't speak english, but it didn't matter since they couldnt follow simple instructions given in english or their native language.  They ripped the top off of a desk that they were specifically told to 1) don't move if it was too difficult (I was moving many items in my own trucks), and 2) if they needed any instructions on how to dismantle something - ASK.  They did neither.  They brute force ripped the desk apart totalling it (I attempted to glue/fix).

Secondly they broke the ONE thing I asked them to be careful with a new china hutch.  It arrived with scratches on the outside, a broken mirror inside, a broken glass shelf, and a cracked glass door.  They made no attempt to pad it or protect the glass.  Their driver flippantly commented, "no worries, that will be covered 100% by our liability [insurance]".  This has proven to be a lie. [continued below]....
.....

They parked their trucks on the driveway in 3 places and left 3 large oil stains on the driveway.  They also left garbage everywhere.  There is more photo evidence available on my mothers digital camera not available at this time.

Their claims department was slow, and in the end has offered us $45, for which we have to pay to notorize something so we won't even net $45, for >$1000 of damages.  I was willing to accept the older 40" TV (was working perfectly) breaking.  I was willing to accept that they broke ALL of our lamps (3).  I was unwilling to accept them breaking something I indicated I would be happy to move myself (the desk), and unwilling to pay for "licensed professional movers" to destroy due to 100% negligence.  What should have cost $700, cost us $1700 + >$1000 in damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Relocation-Inc/AnthemVan-Nuys-California-91406/USA-Relocation-Inc-USA-Relocation-Transfer-Inc-Incapable-of-doing-their-contracted-job-693973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Relocation, Inc