Complaint Review: USA Relocation, Inc

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Mimi — Avon Ohio United States of America
USA Relocation, Inc

USA Relocation, Inc DESTROYED ALL FURNITURE Internet

This company not only Lie about when they will delivery they steal your money when they get your items loaded on the truck.  Then when I tried to pay with Credit card for the balance, the driver pushed me to use a check, not telling me this would add 10 days more, even though the check cleared the bank in 2 days!!  They were to P/U on the 26th, got a call to say they wouldn't be there until the 27th between 9-2pm, they didn't get to my home to p/u until 6pm and made a complete mess of the house while packing.  They were to packup the entire kitchen and I ended up doing all the packing.  They did pack only the dishes, which broke.  When I got to Ohio they never would return calls, I left messages; daily just about to, check on delivery.  One day I called and left messages 8 times.  No one would call me back. I kept calling with no answer.  They finally told me delivery would be Jan 6th, 7th or 8th. [continued below]....
.....  they called and said the 8th and driver would call when near, I was told between 2pm & 6pm.  They called at 7pm and said they would be here at 8pm, and the truck broke down, I stated to say something about this and the driver HUNG up on me.  They finally arrived at 9:30 and just dumped things in the house and were gone by 11:30pm.

When I pointed out the first obvious damage on the cherry desk the drivers said(and I quote),"This is what happens when he was in a rush to load by himself" end quote.  I do not know who he was speaking about!

Damage: Dresser - gouge and ruined, brand new Cherry desk, that had a tempered glass top scratch, side of desk is totally destroyed, legs have HUGH chunks missing. Tempered glass top is missing! Cherry file cabinet and top books case are dented, gouged and the leg is broken off clean.  Two queen size bedframes have legs broken off and useless.  Dishes broken, glassware broken. Solid wood nitestand top is broken in half and now not useable. Armour is broken, doors broke, back is crushed in, legs missing. Treadmill computer board is complete ripped off treadmill and is now unuseable. Missing two book boxes. Cast iron furniture for patio, leg broke in half-trashed. Tiffaney lamp shade is shattered, lamp stand for shade is missing pieces to attach shade if it were not broken.  Wrought iron end table; legs twisted and broken.

As I began to unpack, I found they packed outdoor lawn articles with the kitchen articles!!  They did not pack silver ware, just threw it in box!

I would like to take these theives to court...this is not how a move should go and to make matters worse after they packed up to move they informed me it would now cost an additional $2500. then quoted.  I looked at the truck it was only half full!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Relocation-Inc/internet/USA-Relocation-Inc-DESTROYED-ALL-FURNITURE-Internet-822202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Relocation, Inc