Complaint Review: USA Relocation Services Inc

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: rebekah — Weaverville California United States of America
USA Relocation Services Inc
18375 Ventura Blvd. Suite 511, Tarzana CA 91356 Tarzana, California United States of America

USA Relocation Services Inc USA Relocation Moving & Storage When they had my furniture, they trippled the cost and threatened to leave it in a parking lot if I did not pay. Tarzana, California

I received and estimate for the items that I had.  The estimate was for 8,000 lbs and a total of 1,840.00.  I told the representative that the furniture was heavy but she assured me the quote was accurate and even a little more then I had.  The movers were to come between 8am and 10AM but they called and said they were going to be late I told them I had to cancel because I had planned on the time they gave me and they told me that I would have to pay for the move anyway.  They came over an hour
late and after packing my things, they said it was much heavier then they had thought and would prob. cost over $5,000.00 but if I made a deal with them before they weighed the truck, they could give it to me for $4,700.00.  I refused and said that was fraud.

They got to the scales and said the wt was 14,250 lbs so it was going to be $4,300.00 which included $1,000.00 in packing supplies.  I had packed everything except for a large mirror.  They told me they would discount the packing supplies to $500.00 and it was going to cost me $3,800. and if I did not pay it, they were going to take my things off of the truck and leave them in a parking lot.  They also refus. to give me a copy of the items they took.  I called the police but they said it was civil and they could not help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Relocation-Services-Inc/Tarzana-California-91356/USA-Relocation-Services-Inc-USA-Relocation-Moving-Storage-When-they-had-my-furniture-th-901081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Relocation Services Inc