Complaint Review: USA Relocation Services Inc

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Joe..that just moved — Lincoln California United States of America
USA Relocation Services Inc

USA Relocation Services Inc Moving and storage Company Internet

This company is a scam!  They contacted me after I used another website to request moving quotes.  On the phone she sounded very legit and very knowledgeable about moving.  The rate seemed good and all of the confirmation emails seemed legit too!

When the time came for the movers to show up (0800 - 1000 on a Saturday morning) I patiently waited until about 1015 when I called the phone number given to me.  They answer with a very generic "Moving services, how can I help you?"  I asked where the movers were and she confirmed with my phone number that I was scheduled for a 0800-1000 move.  She said she would call dispatch and get back to me.  I called back after 30 minutes.  I got someone else and they said the EXACT same thing.  After the 4th time I told them that I do not want a call back and wanted to speak to a manger.  He got on and right out of the blue told me that I had been rescheduled for 3 that afternoon.  I asked if I was going to be consulted on the change and he told me I should have received a call.  He said he thought I did receive one...I demanded a discount he said that a 7% discount would be applied.

3:00 came with no movers...I called back, the office was closed.  An entire day lost.  I called the next morning at 9am and asked what the H#LL was going on.  The same manager got on the line and again...out of the blue told me that a truck was 30 minutes away from my house and would be there soon.  I demanded to know the name of the driver and his number to verify.  He gave me a name and number.  I called it...whatta yah know!  It didn't work.

I called back told them I was cancelling and to not send anyone.  They told me I couldn't cancel.  I told them that if a moving van showed up at my house form their company that I wouldn't let them touch a thing.  They then simply said..."okay, good bye."

This is a SCAM!  Please do not hire them for anything!  I hope this helps at least one person so they do not have to go through the same BS!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Relocation-Services-Inc/internet/USA-Relocation-Services-Inc-Moving-and-storage-Company-Internet-949599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Relocation Services Inc