Complaint Review: USA SEO PROS, KJR MANAGEMENT, DYNAMIC WEB PRODUCTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT INSTITUTE, CLOUD NINE

• Submitted: Sat, December 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By: micheal — shapleigh Maine United States of America
1091 S. Cimarron Suite A4 Las Vages Nevada 89145 Internet United States of America

USA SEO PROS, KJR MANAGEMENT, DYNAMIC WEB PRODUCTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT INSTITUTE, CLOUD NINE BDI ( business development institute) Took me for $2800.00 and got no results, Internet

I received a call early one afternoon from a Jack Williams VP 866-472-8764 x-399, he was a very smooth fast talker. He asked me first if i was with carbon copy pro, note i was very much search able if he found out that information because i was only with that company for 2 weeks before he called me. He started running search engine numbers by results and then told me they only take one member from each company and that he had called 27 carbon copy pro members before me and they couldn't afford to do it. He told me i hope you like to talk to a hundred plus people a day.

Jack promised me that i would have excellent results. so he made it all sound so good that i faxed him a check.  Then they debited my account the next day for the amount of $2,795.00.

As time went on and i kept checking the website that they gave me to check on how i was doing in the first page placements. well the first couple of weeks i couldn't pull anything up and at first they were telling me that they were having problems with their website and that they would have it fixed soon. So then more time went by and i was still not getting any results. So then i again called them and spoke with a woman named Vicki Cluck 877-472-8849 X-608. She was the one who is responsible for mirroring the website.

then i find out after speaking to a supervisor at Google, that when search engine optimization company mirrors a website it gets banned and black listed. so that the website never gets seen on the internet. That is what happened to me.

I tried to contacting Anthony Sherman who come to find out is one of the owners of USA SEO PROS so i was told by Vicki Cluck. he first told me that there was no refunds. but i stressed the fact under the circumstances because of them getting me black listed from google that i should get a full refund. Mr. Sherman told me he would call me back tomorrow with an answer about the refund.

When i heard back from him he said i was all set and that i would take about 10 days to 2 weeks for my money to show back up in my account. Well i called him after 15 days had passed and told him that i have not seen my money in my account. He said it should be there its all been cleared from the owners. I kept calling every week for the last 2 months and he would not take or return my phone calls. i was lied to from the start. and i have been lied to for the last six months. when they knew it was me calling they would give me some reason why he couldn't come to the phone. He just kept blowing me off.

I found out later that USA SEO PROS have been feeding off carbon copy pro members. They are first class crooks and need to be stopped immediately before they keep ripping off more people in the blind. they call them self is business development institute but they are nothing but a money steeling institute. i had to close my bank account and open another account.

i welcome the media, law enforcement, lawyers, or anyone that wants to file a criminal lawsuit against them to contact me (((phone number redacted))) feel free to leave message

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2009 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-SEO-PROS-KJR-MANAGEMENT-DYNAMIC-WEB-PRODUCTS-BUSINESS-DEVELOPEMENT-INSTITUTE-CLOUD-NINE/internet/USA-SEO-PROS-KJR-MANAGEMENT-DYNAMIC-WEB-PRODUCTS-BUSINESS-DEVELOPEMENT-INSTITUTE-CLOUD-538430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA SEO PROS, KJR MANAGEMENT, DYNAMIC WEB PRODUCTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT INSTITUTE, CLOUD NINE