Complaint Review: USA SHOPPING CLUB.COM

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Woodville Alabama
USA SHOPPING CLUB.COM
CREDITCARDSERVICES Internet U.S.A.

USA SHOPPING CLUB - CCS USA Shopping Club and Their credit card is a big rip-off Nationwide

I was almost ripped off by credit card services.They called my home and said I could rebuild my credit by paying a one time membership of$179.90. I really need to improve my credit so I jumped on it. Everything they hAVE ON THEIR SHOPPING CLUB IS ON CLEARANCE SO YOU CAN'T USE THE CREDIT CARD,YOU HAVE TOSEND THE MONEY.

I went to my bank today and the money had not been withdrew yet so I paid $25.00 dollars to stop payment. These theives should not be allowed to have a web site, and I think they should be prosecuted to the fullest for theft!!!

I hope other people will check out the web site before joining or paying anything. Don't do what I did. I'm very mad at the thieves and myself for doing something so foolish. P.S. I closed my checking account so they can't later go back and try to withdraw. I also contacted officials about them having my social security number and trying to use it. They are being checked out .

Mary
Woodville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-SHOPPING-CLUBCOM/internet/USA-SHOPPING-CLUB-CCS-USA-Shopping-Club-and-Their-credit-card-is-a-big-rip-off-Nationwid-123110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA SHOPPING CLUB.COM