Complaint Review: USA SUPREME TECHNOLOGY

• Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Nancy — Carrollton Texas United States of America
USA SUPREME TECHNOLOGY
1500 E. Thomas Rd. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA SUPREME TECHNOLOGY BIOTECH Ripped off for distributorship and non-existent marketing plan Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by USA Supreme Technology (Biotech) a couple of times and was eventually smooth talked into being a distributor for fingerprint technology.  I had a new domain name put on the USA site and after talking to a couple of people who welcomed me on board... I was talked into the marketing program.  I signed on for 2,000 researched and qualified potential customers who were to be mailed literature and marketing materials in a campaign they had.  I was to receive the list that was being formulated specifically in my area and other companies throughout the country.  My website was specifically to be included in the literature (or my code number should they respond)... so I could get the credit for all sales made at the company.

All numbers went to the company and so did the email address.  I had 1000 business cards printed for myself to include in my marketing and also had another security device website being built so I cross linked the websites so both could be promoted on the internet.

I also ordered a $700.00 special demo starter so I could demonstrate how to use the anti-theft device.  My basic cost for the distributorship and marketing plan was $4800.00.

To date, I never received my marketing list and no marketing has been done.  I called to have someone walk me through starting the demo model but now I am not receiving any response to my calls at all.  I have been victimized and I am a senior citizen trying to supplement my income and I am going to remove the linking before my reputation is destroyed.  I've been scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-SUPREME-TECHNOLOGY/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/USA-SUPREME-TECHNOLOGY-BIOTECH-Ripped-off-for-distributorship-and-non-existent-marketing-p-803306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA SUPREME TECHNOLOGY