• Report: #120104

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 28, 2004

• Reported By:St. Clair Shores Michigan
USA Shopping Club
One Millemnnium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Shopping Club Tricked Me- I need your help! Uniontown Pennsylvania

I need help!

I signed up for the USA Shopping Club credit card, and after I had given them ALL my personal information decided to shop on their site. I even ordered from them not realizing their rediculas pricing.

Something was bothering me though so I decided to look them up, and that's when I came across this site. I havent sent in my money to pay for my order but now I dont know what to do....

Can you please help me, this is a very serious matter and I dont want to lose everything I've worked so hard to get. ~

Nina
St. Clair Shores, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Shopping-Club-Tricked-Me-I-need-your-help-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-120104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Shopping Club