Brooklyn

• Submitted: Sun, February 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 18, 2007

• Reported By:Marlborough New Hampshire
USA Shopping Club
usashoppingclub.com Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Shopping Club - Usashoppingclub.com - Usa Platinum Credit Card UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT TO MY ACCOUNT.. RIP OFF: BEWARE Uniontown Pennsylvania

I cannot believe this company. First they gave me an offer of a $5,000.00 credit limit on a card. Then, they informed me that they report to Transunion (credit reporting agency); and that I could rebuild my credit with them. They really talked me into a corner. Not only do they get all of your personal information- guarenteeing that it is secure and is not a rip off or scam- but ask for your bank account and routing number. This was explained to me as "in order to do a credit check"- which they claim they don't do.

I am a single mother of a toddler. Life gets expensive; and I can't afford a rip off like this. Even though I MADE the MISTAKE of initially giving them all of my personal information and bank account information; I did try to rectify the situation by calling back and telling them I didn't want the card. I was put on hold several times; once for over 10 minutes; I was hung up on... and when I finally got back through- I got recordings. My account was debited for alot less than some on this website- $79.95. But; to me- it's still a loss. Especially since I DO NOT WANT THE CARD.

I contacted the local branch of my bank- they were very helpful- but told me that they could not guarentee a stop payment to my account. If USA SHOPPING CLUB debited my account within the next 72 hours; they would get thier money- and the bank would charge me a stop payment fee on top of it. I ended up emailing the online banking customer service center- and am doing all I can to get my money back. The sad thing is; I may not. Just like dozens of others that were RIPPED OFF by this scam company.

I guess the lesson to be learned is: IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE- chances are- IT IS. And, as always- DO NOT give personal information (such as date of birth; ss#; cc#'s; bank account or routing #'s) over the internet or phone unless you KNOW FOR SURE it is legitimate. I am young- only 27; and I guess very naive.

This was a slap in the face. THIS COMPANY IS INSANE AND RIPS PEOPLE OFF SO OFTEN THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. Whether it's 79.95 being stolen from an account- or 149.95 like some others- it's all wrong. In the end; BEFORE money was debited- I TOLD THEM I DID NOT WANT THE CARD AFTER ALL- and NOT to debit my account. Some people don't know how to listen; I guess....

!!!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!SCAM!!!!!!DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!!

Kimberly
Marlborough, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2007 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club/Uniontown-Pennsylvania/USA-Shopping-Club-Usashoppingclubcom-Usa-Platinum-Credit-Card-UNAUTHORIZED-DEBIT-TO-M-236358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Shopping Club