Complaint Review: USA Shopping Club

• Updated: Tue, January 30, 2007

• Reported By:Lander Wyoming
USA Shopping Club
usashoppingclub.com Internet U.S.A.

USA Shopping Club Rip OFF!! Called gave me a 5,000 credit card to shop online. There is no were to shop!! Internet

At about 8:00 pm on Tuesday Jan, 30 2007. I recieved a phone call saying I had been approved to get a 5000 dollar credit card that I could use online. I agreed and was asked to pay 79.95 start up cost and was even given a account number. Then when I tried to find the site online there was no were to shop. They had nothing you could actually even buy. Then I did a google search and discovered tons of articles saying the company was a fraud.

Ashley
Lander, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club/internet/USA-Shopping-Club-Rip-OFF-Called-gave-me-a-5000-credit-card-to-shop-online-There-is-no-233646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Shopping Club