- Report: #133834
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: USA Shopping Club
USA Shopping Clubusashoppingclub.com Internet U.S.A.
USA Shopping Club held back information Union Town Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was told that USA Credit would help me restore my credit rating. I was also told that it was a merchandise only card and they sold items similar to that of Walmart and Target. All of this I was fine with, I was not bothered at all that it was a merchandise only card.
I paid the fees over the phone, which came up to around $80.00. The man then told me to check out the website and see what all they had. This is when I got a little angry.
I checked out the site, and yes they had some pretty cool stuff that I would want to buy. So .... I try to buy something. I go through the entire process of checking out only to come to the end and it tells me I need to pay almost $100. I'm thinking okay, something is wrong here.
I call them and they tell me you can only purchase items that are not on sale. So I go back to the site. 90% of the stuff is on sale. The other 10% is stuff $10.00 and under. At this time I am thinking... do they think I am going to purchase $7500 worth $10.00 items? What's the deal with the high credit limit???
So then I decide to look through the site for things that are not on sale. I find two toys for my kids and go through check out once again. I pay the shipping and everything seems good until 6 weeks later I get something telling me that the items are out of stock. So I am out $15.00 for shipping and nothing I purchased or tried to purchase.
IF a USA Shopping Club employee responds to this, I can understand some individuals not reading through the terms and conditions etc, BUT I was NEVER told 90% of the products had to be paid for up front. Even if it is listed in the terms and conditions that you can only purchase items that are not on sale, it doesn't tell you that almost everything on the site is on sale.
The items are WAY over priced. You might have the same items as Walmart, but I can go to Walmart and buy the same DVDs you have on the site for $15.00 less.
Also, I do not mind paying shipping as long as I get the item or a refund for the shipping. Which I was told was debited to my checking account and after checking bank records found out it was not.
I think if USA Credit would let the people know before hand that they will not be able to buy most of everything on the site, maybe they wouldn't have so many complaints against them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2005 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club/internet/USA-Shopping-Club-held-back-information-Union-Town-Internet-133834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.