Holy

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:Woodside New York
USA Shopping Club
www.Usa Shopping Club.com Internet U.S.A.

USA Shopping Club took money from my checking account twice for $79.99 after I told them to cancel my order Internet Company

I was on the internet last week and an offer came on the screen for a $7,500 credit limit.

I accepted their offer only to find out it was an online shopping card. There was nothing to buy.

They had told me that anything in black would come out of my credit limit of $7,500. Only to find out eveything was mostly red. That means I would have to pay out of my pocket for any item in red. I called the company and requested my money returned to my checking. They took out more money. I am requesting my money back at once!!!

Koralia
Woodside, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club/internet/USA-Shopping-Club-took-money-from-my-checking-account-twice-for-7999-after-I-told-them-t-116065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Shopping Club