Complaint Review: USA Shopping Club

• Reported By:belle chasse Louisiana
USA Shopping Club
Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Shopping Club ripoff Internet

Thank-you all for listening with me. I felt very uneasy and afraid, after getting of the telephone with the co. I feel is going to rip me off the "usa shopping club.com credit worth 7500.00 at a cost of 79.00$ ( a voucher I can use to by things on line)

But after I got off the phone with them I knew I did a stupid thing but luckily, I found your web site wth all the others responses of being ripped off and their advice, with is what I'll do asap. I will inform my bank and stop any kinda of withdrawal to that company.

Thank you for listening and helpping me before I get really hurt. I will inform all my friends

morgan city, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2005 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Shopping-Club/nationwide/USA-Shopping-Club-ripoff-Internet-127791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Shopping Club