Complaint Review: USA Supreme Technology

• Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: Cleta — Houston Texas United States of America
USA Supreme Technology
1500 E Thomas Road, Suite 104 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Supreme Technology FRAYD - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by this company via phone.  They said they were looking for someone in my area to be a sales rep.  I was only told that they would furnish the website and that if I advertised, the products would sell themselves.  NOT TRUE! I have advertised their products and only received feedback that others wanted to market my website for me.  No one has been interested in their products at all.

I was also NOT told that I would have to get out and actually sell their products initially.  It was only after the fact.  If you read more about the complaints on this company, you will see that their products do not sell like they claim.

They charged my credit card company  for $595.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/USA-Supreme-Technology-FRAYD-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Phoenix-Arizona-715503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology