Complaint Review: USA Supreme Technology

• Updated: Tue, July 12, 2011

• Reported By: Pam Nandin — San Angelo, Texas United States of America
USA Supreme Technology
1500 E Thomas RD , # 104, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Supreme Technology Financial Freedom I too was totally scammed by this company. Total $10,400.00 , I was not trying to get rich. just trying to make ends meet. They verbally convinced me over the phone to become a member, Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They come up with one scam after another

I received a phone call from this person, claiming they were professionals on creating a website for me. saying that I would be like an affiliate for all these merchants on this website.
That all I needed to do was sit back and wait for the monthly check to come in the mail.
and that if I put a little work on the website it would bring in much more thousands of dollars.
     That the package would be $395.00 for the  mini laptop and then $10,000.00 for the 3000,00 targeted leads. and banners, and custom domain for google , go daddy, endless, and they would coach me with any help I needed and phone numbers to contact them, so called executive director, acct. manager, assistant. and their names.
He said this was a cost for them of 8,000.00 to 10,000.00 for marketing.
    And went on to say that theire company enlisted 880,000 search engines on the internet.
They gave me  Tracking information for my lap top. pin numbers to go to my back office, so that I could log on to see my profits.   They went on and on and on. very believable.
This was in April.  I have not received one cent.  I keep getting the run around.
I am out $10,000.00 dollars plus for the lap top $400.00 dollars.  I am a housewife.
I put this burden on my husband. Which I am very depressed about.  I am Just trying to help someone else from going through this horrible Dilema.

Pam, San Angelo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/USA-Supreme-Technology-Financial-Freedom-I-too-was-totally-scammed-by-this-company-Total-750318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They come up with one scam after another

AUTHOR: Debbie - (USA)

Oh Pam,

I feel your pain-  This company conned me back in Dec 2008 and it's been a living nightmare since.
I have posted many times about my problems with this company and you need to know I have contact with 14 other distributors that were willing to admit that they, too, were taken in by this group of smooth talking con-artists.

I was scammed on the bio-metrics part of USA- but I do have contact with 1 other distributor that was taken like you in the computer side of their scheme.

Contact me- our group of 14 have contact with each other, and may have found some help to recover some of our monies.   9209792424 or solldeborah at yahoo

Another place I have found to post your complaint  is called Scambook.  Try it - it is a very interesting site.

Just know that you are not alone- and yes, as you, I was trying to help our family financial situation instead I made them worse.

I  do not know what I was thinking to buy into a distributorship over the phone-  but they made it sound so good, an soooo easy.  When I tried to say NO they always had a come back.   The distributorship was peanuts at mere $1243.00-  It was when they called back and sold the bogus TARGET MARKET ADVERTISING program for the tune of $15000.00, that really hurt.

I was told that I would have my credit card paid off in 4 months and the remainder of the advertising program would be profit of $10000 and upwards a month- It was a proven program that would increase my profits  -  the only ones to see any profits are USA.

I have heard nothing from USA since my last phone call to Paul Dickenson on 9-18-10-
Support is non-existent,  advertising has not been completed and what they offer as proof of advertising is a joke.

The other thing I was told was that I had never been sold a money making job opportunity - I was only a speculative venture!   You have got to love that one!

Hang in there and post on every scam site you can find.

Oh- and I have asked for contact with a satisfied distributor and was told there was no one that wanted to go on record at this time, besides all testimonials are false anyway.  Yep - I've heard it all!