Complaint Review: USA Supreme Technology

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:grand junction Iowa
USA Supreme Technology
1500 E Thomas Road Suite 104 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

USA Supreme Technology I paid $995.00 to become a distributor of biomeric security equipment they wouldnt tell us what the products were or anything instead they called and wanted more money they wanted 1400.00 more for his mmbership and $1600.00 for postcards they wouldnt explain the products and how to sell and explain or they would not go in detail. Phoenix Arizona

I was called on the phone to get involved with biometrics products his name was Bob, and I paid $995.00 with my bank account. They hounded me over and over until i did pay that $995. I spoke with multiple people at the alleged company there names were, Bob, Rick, Allen who was supposedly the owner, and someone else whom I cant remember but no last names were given. They said I would have my own website to sell the products, which they wouldn't ever explain to me, and they mailed me a packet which took 2 weeks which was suppose to be shipped over night and once again the packet does not explain the products of biometric. The packet contained a certificate, postcards,3 different types of flyers, and order forms in the packet also contains a welcome paper that does not have a signature or a closing on it and business letters should have that. They got him signature so he can get a website and a disc came in the packet which was levels of selling. There is 2 different addresses from the company 1500 E Thomas Road Suite 104 Phoenix Arizona &2121 S Mill Ave suice 204 Tempe, AZ 85282 phone number 677-248-6005. Website is http://www.usasupremetech.com and email address is sales@usasupremetech.com. On May 19th they called 5 times and the first time I talked to Allen for an hour and he was trying to sell postcards to us at the cost of roughly $1600 and I told them I dont have the money right now and within the next 2 hours i got 4 more phone calls about 20 minutes apart. Now we find out the website is an outrageous amount monthly and we did not know that and I signed a paper not knowing thats what it was they said it was for website authorization form. So now they have all my bank information, my signature and address.

Gary
grand junction, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/USA-Supreme-Technology-I-paid-99500-to-become-a-distributor-of-biomeric-security-equipme-453902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology