Complaint Review: USA Supreme Technology

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Flint Texas United States of America
USA Supreme Technology
1500 E. Thomas Rd., Ste. 104 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Supreme Technology Prime Marketing Solutions Deceptive trades practices, hidden costs, high pressure tactics, does not produce requested backup information validating what they state they are providing Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: CR Consumer Resources SCAMMED ME!

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

This company is a bunch of sleeze bags and I think we all who have been scammed by them should band together and file a class action lawsuit against them.  Is anyone with me??

They contacted  me after both myself and my husband lost our longterm jobs arount October 2010.  they were slick and before I knew it we had bought into their useless product that you can't give away.  They got us for the tune of 10K and that was money we did not have to squander.  I can't believe I got scammed because my husband calls me the queen of skepticism.  But they were so slick.  We even got magnetic posters for my husband's pickup.

We tried to sell their pieces of junk and every automotive dealer we went to for obtaining someone that would install the "Secure Start" would not touch it with a ten foot pole.  They did not want any liability on their part or anything to do with it. [continued below]....
.....  It was at that time that I emailed and asked for a listing of all my so called mailings so I could follow up.  Never got any response or any proof that they ever mailed out one friggin thing.

They need to be stopped.  We all need our money back and the douche bags need to be behind bars.  Can someone tell me how to fight this?  Maybe we can make a difference if we band together.  Our voices would be heard louder.

I checked them out on the BBB and naturally they have an F rating.  They've done this before, but just slithered away and change names and started back up again.  I cannot understand why our law enforcement cannot do anything to stop these thieves.

The only thing that gives me comfort is that when I lay my head down at night, I know I didn't scam anyone, that I am an honest person and that everyone connected with this group will have to answer to a much greater and higher power on day and his justice will be swift.  So hey you scumbags......if you are sitting around sipping your wine or having your martinis laughing at all the people you've scammed, just be sure and enjoy it here on earth, because I have a feeling you won't like what's waiting for you on the other side.  Hope you can tolerate a lot of heat.  Ha Ha.  Oh you might want to buy flame retardant suits now while you have all of our money and can do so.  In other words go to H****!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/USA-Supreme-Technology-Prime-Marketing-Solutions-Deceptive-trades-practices-hidden-costs-923211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology

CR Consumer Resources SCAMMED ME!

AUTHOR: Scammed by CR Consumer Resources - (United States of America)

CR Consumer Resources is a SCAM!! Research them on the net. They've been scamming people for years! They charge you an upfront fee and promise they will win your case but two months later the credit card company charged the money back to my card. Turns out they just disputed the charges on my account as fraud and never provided anything. They got their money and now they are GONE! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING! They will get you a temp credit but its not impermanent until the credit card company researches the charge which they original scam company is sure to respond. NOW I have been scammed twice! This is ridiculous! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! They post comments everywhere as a scammed victim who used crconsumerresources llc and got there money back with there services. SCAM! They post all there comments as Ccook1963

There address is a PO BOX. P.O. Box 31069, Phoenix Arizona, 85046 and the members are listed as JAY  B ROSEN   KAREN A ROSEN Robert A Rosen. Address 4925 E ACOMA DR SCOTTSDALE,AZ  85254

CR Consumer Resources LLC Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com ripoff,   CR Consumer Resources LLC BBB Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com BBB ripoff SCAM

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Dave B - (USA)

This company sounds exactly like Prompt Advertising and Precision Marketing out of Arizona. Were you offered a daily motion video? Business cards to pass out for a useless business opportunity lie as well? I have a feeling it might be the same company using a different name.  I had been taken by a couple of different companies. They passed my information to others, telling me that I needed more services to make more money. I wish you luck and I know how you feel. It's horrible what these people do to others who are struggling, trying to make some income, promising that you will be making money before the credit card bills start coming in. I hope they all burn in hell too but even more, I hope you can get your money back. If you need help getting your money back, try calling the people who helped me and see what they might be able to do for you. Their phone number is 888.563.5558. I was able to get it all back with their help. I never thought I'd see that money again.