surely

• Reported By: Steve — Hayfield Minnesota United States of America
USA Supreme Technology
1500 E. Thomas Rd Suite #104 Internet United States of America

USA Supreme Technology scammed me out of my money, Internet

I was contacted by a representative of this company USA Supreme Technology and told about an exciting new technology anti theft car starting device using biometrics and offered a dealership to sell the devices, to which I agreed.

They then sold me a start up dealership package, which I did receive, but then they offered me a national radio advertising campaign, said they would send me a letter with the listings of all the radio stations the ad would play on and the time of day and length of time the ad would play. I agreed to the advertising campaign, but I never received that information and I believe the ads never played.

I also had a website that was supposed to track the traffic that was directed to my website from the advertisement campaign and never saw one hit on my website.  Now my website has been discontinued, without any contact from the company and  I can't contact the company cause the phone is no longer in service and I see these reports about this company being a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-Technology/internet/USA-Supreme-Technology-scammed-me-out-of-my-money-Internet-886119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme Technology