dressed

Complaint Review: USA Supreme technology/Paul Dickerson

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Gullable Consumer — Grand Junction Colorado United States of America
USA Supreme technology/Paul Dickerson
1500 E. Thomas Rd. #104 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

USA Supreme technology/Paul Dickerson I agrred to sign up as a ditributor before doing anyhomework on the company only to find out that, even though they may have a viable product, the integrity of the company was not one i wanted to repr Phoenix, Arizona

I was contacted by a telemarketing sales person representing USA Supreme Technology, it sounded like a viable product, biometric security products, including a car started using finger print technology, a computer mouse and zip-drive and a sall in home vault. I was convinced by their rep that it was the cutting edge in technology, which it may be and that I should move fast to take advantage of the 'opportunity' to get in on the ground floor. After looking at their web site and taking a couple of days to tink it over, mymistake was I didn't do my due diligence in researching the companies rating with the BBB or other 'distributors' complaints about the companies follow through, so I committed to the agreement and was asked to sign an e-signature which made the contract binding. Please be aware that an e-signature is now a way to legally agree to a contract and this is definitely in the vending parties favor. Once i realized the reputation of the company I followed the instructions in their manual and wrote for a termination of the agreement stating I had discovered reasons why I did not want to represent their company and all i got was excuses as to why I should not want to terminate and why i should attempt to sell their product. This was also after I had been approached by their 'marketing' division trying to sell me any where from a $3000 to $15000 mailing marketing campaign, this was the tip off that this wds basically a scam, besides the other reports I had discovered. So now I'm out $1989.99 and have a dispute filed with my credit card company to try and get USA Supreme Technology to at minimum terminate the agreement, regardless of refunding me or not becuase along with the contract is a monthly web site maintenance fee of $29, whick I was billed 39.99 for, which is to maintain a site they slap up there, is a canned site they just have to put a new header on, then bill you for what maintenance. I hope I help other avoid the sme fate I have and will suffer from being gullable and not doing the proper research in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Supreme-technologyPaul-Dickerson/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/USA-Supreme-technologyPaul-Dickerson-I-agrred-to-sign-up-as-a-ditributor-before-doing-an-671043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Supreme technology/Paul Dickerson