Complaint Review: USA TRUCK

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: EARL — BLYTHE California United States of America
USA TRUCK

USA TRUCK recruiter was deceptive internet

*Consumer Comment: Troll?

I Was recently working for a trucking company and I decided that I wanted to work for a different company.I put an application in on-line and got a call from USA Truck saying that they would be interested in hiring me.After I quit my job and called them to find out when I could come to work for them they said they were no longer interested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-TRUCK/internet/USA-TRUCK-recruiter-was-deceptive-internet-825782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA TRUCK

Troll?

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Some reports are so ridiculous that I just have to believe that someone is just trolling for responses.

"I put an application in on-line and got a call from USA Truck saying that they would be interested in hiring me. "

You quit your job because another company said they were "interested" in hiring you?   This was on the basis of an Internet application?   You don't mention even being interviewed or formally offered employment.

For future reference, you don't quit your job until the new company has interviewed you and offered you a specific position.