- Report: #140128
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: USA Truck
USA Truck3200 Industrial Pk Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.
USA Truck Ripoff, Employment Harassment, Excessive fees, Illegal Charges, Company Traffic Tickets Van Buren Arkansas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
3200 Industrial Park
Van Buren, Ar 74263
I was hired by Chris Welsh, President,C1 Professional Training with a non-contract employment. I had to leave after three(3) months due to consistent problems throughout your company and staff. They were "prison guard dispatchers" and crooks. I have been billed for the following charges that I think I do NOT deserve to be charged I ask that an investigation be done, re-calculation of all miles be checked, un paid hours be compensated and that these funds be reimbursed as soon as possible.
1. Company Loading Locks $61.00
2. Unpaid Mileage $736.00
3. Unpaid Working Hours @ $7.00 hr $2106.00
4. Company Administrative Fess $18.00
5. Company Fines and Tickets $178.00
6. Company Scales and Tolls $36.00
Chris Welsh, President
C1 Professional Training Center
3603 e Raymond
Indianapolis, IN 46203
Lees summit, Missouri
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2005 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Truck/Van-Buren-Arkansas-74239/USA-Truck-Ripoff-Employment-Harassment-Excessive-fees-Illegal-Charges-Company-Traffic-140128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.