Complaint Review: USA Truck,Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2003

• Reported By:Emporia Virginia
USA Truck,Inc.
3200 Industrial Park Road Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.

USA Truck rip-off Van Buren Arkansas

On 2/28 I was told by my dispatcher to take my truck home, after I had given my 1 week notice to USA Truck. Then I called in only to find out that USA was holding my last 2 paychecks,vacation pay,escrow and I had been acused of abandoning their truck.

Then I called my dispatcher and he verified that my pay was being held and the truck had been towed from where I parked it. It was in a secured lot and they knew it before I left to visit my son. Due to the actions of USA truck I am having problems with getting another job also.

Now I fear that if they don't fix this matter asap my exwife and son will also be hurt. My exwife is an epileptic,therefore she can't work at this time, and depends entirely on the child support she had been receiving from me. Now without a job and until I can find work and start paying her again she will have to put my son on welfare just to put food in him and buy clothes he may need.

USA Truck has destroyed me and my family by their actions. I also found out that the entire time I was working for them I didn't receive the amount of pay they had promissed me in a letter I received. At this time I am trying to find out how to get my back pay due to me and the checks they held when I quit.

Larry
Emporia, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2003 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-TruckInc/Van-Buren-Arkansas/USA-Truck-rip-off-Van-Buren-Arkansas-48981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Truck,Inc.