Complaint Review: USA Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Westlafayette Indiana
USA Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

USA Universal Subscription Agency I ordered a magazine on Friday evening, decided to cancel the transaction Saturday well within the three business days the require and still haven't gotten my money back. They deposited my check and now I've bounced my rent check! Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was talked into buying a subscription on Friday evening of July 26. By Saturday July 27 I realized I just couldn't afford it. I followed there requirements in cancelling the transaction. Only to find out that they went ahead and deposited my check! I have been calling the company for three days now at all times of the day only to get a recorded message that all operators are currently helping other customers but I left a message and they said they'd return my call. I have also tried to find them online and couldn't. My rent check is now going to bounce, I can't get ahold of anyone at the company. What am I going to do???
West Lafayette, IN

Westlafayette, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/USA-Universal-Subscription-Agency-I-ordered-a-magazine-on-Friday-evening-decided-to-cance-260495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Universal Subscription Agency