Complaint Review: USA Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Crystal lake Illinois
USA Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 94107, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

USA Universal Subscription Agency Ripped off $130. for magazines I never received!!! Ordered 10 months ago!!!! Las Vegas Nevada

Back in May 08, a smooth-talking young man came to my door selling magazines. He was a very fast talker and explained he only needed a "few more points" to win a trip and that my neighbors had already been kind enough to order from him. I went ahead and ordered two magazines from him and as he was writing up the receipts, he asked if I would pay cash and also asked if he could come in my house as it would be easier to write up his receipts. I told him he could not come in and I only had a check to pay with. I should have seen the red flag then, as this made me uncomfortable. I paid $65. for each magazine I ordered and ten months later I have not seen one issue of either one. I guess I was stupid and am out $130. I will never again order magazines or anything else from someone who comes to my door asking for money.

Shame on this young man and those he worked with and shame on me for putting my trust in a door-to-door so-called "salesman".

Crystal lake, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/USA-Universal-Subscription-Agency-Ripped-off-130-for-magazines-I-never-received-Order-433582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Universal Subscription Agency