Complaint Review: USA Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2007

• Reported By:Seabrook Texas
USA Universal Subscription Agency
6380 Mcleod Dr. Ste. 8, Las Vegas, Nevada 89120 Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Universal Subscription Agency Will not refund my money after I followed their refund rules. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I sent in the transaction cancellation within 3 business as follows: Mail a signed and dated copy of this transaction cancellation notice to USA Universal Subscription Agency. Cancellation Department, P.O. Box 94107, Las Vegas, NV 89193-4107. Refund will be made upon receipt of a copy of receipt and where applicable a photocopy of your cancelled check.

I checked my bank and the checks had alread been cashed. I faxed the copy of the cleared check showing where the check was deposited. It states on the website that once the proof of payment is received the payment will be refunded within 7-10 days.

I have not been able to get in touch with customer service by the phone numbers provided to find out if they have received my receipts. No matter what time I call, during the business hours, the customer service reps are assisting other customers. It is an outrage and they should not be allowed to operate any business anywhere.

Sherry
Seabrook, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Universal-Subscription-Agency/nationwide/USA-Universal-Subscription-Agency-Will-not-refund-my-money-after-I-followed-their-refund-r-245358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Universal Subscription Agency