Complaint Review: USA Voicemail

• Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Helen — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
USA Voicemail
Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

USA Voicemail Company was to cancell the $14.95 billing monthly on my verizon phone bill. It has been 4 months and the company is still sending a charge on my phone bill. I was told it would take a couple of bill Baltimore, Maryland

Charged $14.95 for USA voicemail never used or ordered.  Called company & still after 4 months still being billed on phone statement.  I called for cancellation & asked for paperwork.  Never received anything.  No phone number to call on website now.  I tried and person answering says wrong number.  I want this charge to stop on my phone bill from USA Voicemail.  I read other rip off reports for this company.  Can't the Better Business Bureau do anything?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Voicemail/Baltimore-Maryland-/USA-Voicemail-Company-was-to-cancell-the-1495-billing-monthly-on-my-verizon-phone-bill-699140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Voicemail